- Charlotte tells Raymond that Heather will have to go, but Raymond disagrees and says she needs more time, because she is vulnerable and needs the stability (he’s pulled apart by a conflict of interests).
- Robbie tells Duncan how much he loved Trevor’s comedy gig. Jordan agrees –she really loved the Panda joke…which bought the house down!
- Mario announces that he has sacked Dicko who took it badly.
- Charlotte suggests to Heather that she either move on from Penistone or go home.
- Heather is distraught—doesn’t Charlotte realise she can never go home?
- Finally explains full extent of Nick’s emotional abuse.
- Charlotte is less than understanding—says Heather just has to be firm with him.
- Laura asks Bob if he can find a job for her husband (Dan) in the garage
- Raymond asks Nick if he has finally caught up with the Chief Constable