- Vicky asks Carmella about Christmas at Penistone. It was wonderful, says Carmella.
- Charlotte was a perfect hostess, and Harry bought me this gorgeous pendant…
- The band have finished their pub gig. Bianca is chatting to Sam when Sharon walks in
- Mum’s a bit tipsy and Bianca’s mortified. What are you doing here? It is a public house, Sharon protests – and I’m allowed to have some fun, as well as you…
- The pub has shut, and Duncan and PC Evans are chatting. Agree they’re very happy.
- Duncan would like to take things a step further by moving in together.
- Chantelle begs Alastair to understand – she’s not a gold digger. Tries to make up.
- Alastair’s not having it – all she wants is to get her hands on Fonab and his money
- Sam’s telling Sharon what a great Christmas she had. She enjoyed Bianca’s company.
- Laura answers the phone. It’s Raymond; he sounds very upset. Wants to talk to Sam
- Raymond waits at Charlotte’s bedside for Sam to arrives. He weeps uncontrollably.
- Tells Charlotte how much he loves her. He always knew she was too good for him – couldn’t believe it when she agreed to date him. He hasn’t appreciated her enough…