- Mario and Tommy tell Matt about the live programme on Radio Huntsford…
- Matt’s angry – why didn’t you clear it with me? I’m putting together a marketing plan for next year’s album and tour, and what Radio Huntsford doesn’t figure in it!
- Jordan’s making Ryan dinner to try and mend things between them.
- Tells Ryan about the hate mail that Charlotte has been received. He’s sympathetic.
- Judy tells Charlotte about Bob searching for baby gifts. She’s worried that he could somehow be involved with Fiona’s baby. He couldn’t – be the father, could he?
- Charlotte laughs. I’m the one who should be worried. It’s more likely to be Raymond
- The boys watch Duncan flirting with PC Evans. My Dad has a better love life than me
- Tell me about it, says Mario. I’m the newly wed, but Mum’s all loved up with some bloody delivery guy. She answered the door the other day, practically naked!
- Matt relents and tells the band they came over very well. Live performance good
- He was impressed by the production – community radio’s better than he thought
- It’s the store opening ceremony. Judy makes a short welcoming speech…
- Hands over to Charlotte, who makes an impassioned speech about how Huntsford needs to go green. It’s quite full-on – she tells the townspeople they need to ‘step up’ and says that the town is ‘behind the curve’ on environmental issues