- Jordan has visited Charlotte in hospital – recovering slowly. She’s grateful to Jordan for holding the fort, fielding messages, clearing diary, fending off the press etc.
- People in Westminster have praised her for how well she has handled the situation
- Fiona has to bring Jasper into work – childminder is sick. The others coo over him…
- The cooing stops once Jasper starts screaming his head off. Fiona tries to calm him down but he’s having none of it. She gets stressed…thinks she’ll have to go home
- Chantelle tells Alastair she’s not giving him access to her savings account
- The money is earmarked for a new business venture – not for luxury holidays
- Judy delivers a new consignment of shampoo bars to Laura and asks to see Sharon
- She asks Sharon whether Bianca would like a Saturday job at Circle of Life
- The café has closed and the two are clearing up. Remember how I said this year was going to be different for me, says Vicky. I’ve got something to tell you…
- Last night I walked out on Pete. I’m renting Jordan’s old room at the Red Lion…
- Bob has heard about Fiona having to take Jasper into the salon and him screaming.
- Next time, please ask him for help. He is his own boss and can be flexible…