Doing the Yorkshire pudding this way is easy and it never sticks! If you have a copper frying pan this is GREAT!
2 Medium Eggs
100ml Full Fat Milk
– Preheat the oven to as hot as it will go!
– Mix together the eggs and the milk
– Add the flour to the wet mixture and whisk until well combined with no lumps or bumps
– Leave the mixture to rest until you need it
– Add the frying pan to the oven with a little oil in the pan
– Make sure it’s smoking hot before you take it out
– Once ready, take the pan out, give the mix a quick whisk and then pour it into the pan
– Put back into the middle of the oven and cook for 5/10 minutes
– At this point you may have to turn the oven down a little so your yorkie doesn’t burn. I turned mine down from 220c to 190c
– Continue to cook for 10/15 minutes
– Enjoy alongside your Roast!
This recipe is from Elisa of My foodie days