The chocolate and pear muffins are perfect with a cup of tea or coffee. They are moist and fluffy, super rich and full of pear pieces.
Prep Time:15 minutes
Cook Time:20 minutes
- self rising flour: 240grams
- cocoa powder: 40grams
- baking powder: 2tsp
- sunflower oil: 100grams
- whole milk: 180grams
- caster sugar: 180grams
- pears(peeled and diced): 200grams
- dark chocolate chips(or chunks)
- Heat the oven to 170°C and line a 12 hole muffin tin with paper cases.
- Sift flour, baking powder and cocoa powder into a big bowl.
- Add the caster sugar into the bowl and mix with a balloon whisk.
- Pour in the oil and the milk and whisk to combine the ingredients. Do not over mix the batter.
- Add the chocolate chips and the diced pear and fold them into the batter.
Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin tin and bake into the preheated oven for about 15-20 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.