Potato wedges coated in a Mexican spice mix, baked until crisp, then topped with cheese, avocado, sour cream and a tomato salsa.
Serves 4 as a side or two as a deliciously big starter!
3 large potatoes
40g Cheddar Cheese
6 Cherry Tomatoes
1/2 Lime (juice)
4tbs Sour Cream
2 Spring Onions
Bunch of Coriander
– Start by preheating the oven to 180c. Grab your skillet or baking tray and add a layer of oil. I used olive oil. Place the skillet/baking tray into the oven to heat.
– Peel the potatoes and slice into wedges. Place into a pan of water, bring to the boil and parboil for 8 minutes or until before they begin to break.
– Drain the potatoes and allow to cool.
– Coat the potatoes in the seasoning and add to the hot tray from the oven. Bake for 30 minutes.
– Remove the wedges and turn, then cook for a further 10 minutes.
– Grate the cheddar and then add to the wedges, place back in the oven for 5 minutes.
– Dice the tomatoes and place into a bowl, then squeeze on the lime juice.
– Peel and dice the avocado and slice the spring onions.
– Remove the wedges then top with the deliciousness.
– Sprinkle with sliced spring onions and chopped coriander.
This recipe is from Elisa of My foodie days
And at ……. Instagram https://www.instagram.com/myfoodiedays/
Twitter https://twitter.com/myfoodiedays Facebook MyFoodieDaysUK