The Oat and coconut chocolate chip cookies are a great alternative to the regular chocolate chip cookies. The oat flour and the rolled oats give these cookies a nice texture and the raw coconut flour makes them smell divine. The hazelnuts just add crunchiness and extra flavour
Prep Time:10 minutes
Cook Time:10-12 minutes
- oat flour: 150grams
- raw coconut flour: 100grams
- rolled oats: 150grams
- unsalted buttersoft: 225 grams
- light muscovado sugar: 150grams
- eggs, medium: 2
- dark chocolatechunks or chips: 100 grams
- pinch of salt
- baking powder: 1/8tsp
- toasted hazelnutsroughly chopped: 150 grams
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Mix the oat flour, coconut flour, rolled oats, hazelnuts, salt and baking powder in a big bowl and set aside,
- Cream the butter with the sugar in the food processor using the paddle attachement.
- Once it’s light and fluffy decrease the speed and slowly add the flour mix.
- Add the eggs, one at a time. Then add the chocolate chunks and mix quickly until combined.
- Transfer the dough onto the table. Divide it into pieces of about 30 grams each. Roll the pieces into balls and place them on a baking tray covered with parchment paper making sure to leave a little room between each cookie. Press each cookie slightly.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 10-12 minutes or until golden.
This recipe is from ………… This recipe is from Elisa of My foodie days and can be found at