Leftover sourdough going a little stale? Top it with delicious pizza toppings and stick it under the grill for a quick pizza meal.
Super simple and the kids will LOVE it! Don’t have time to make pizza dough but want the kids to help in the kitchen or have a little fun? Use leftover bread and top with any toppings you like.
READY IN LESS THAN 10 MINUTES!
Garlic Butter (Crushed garlic, parsley and butter)
- – Lightly toast the slices of bread
- – Spread the garlic butter over the warm bread
- – Add a light layer of tomato paste
- – Top with grated mozzarella and toppigns of your choice
- – Grill until the cheese it super oooozey and dleicious.
Thank you to Emma for contributing this recipe and can be found at www.ELFoodielife.co.uk
And also on Instagram @elfoodielife