Summer Orzo Salad
Ingredients: Serves 2
Handful of Vine Tomatoes (I would use around 10 small ones or 5 big ones)
Half a cucumber
Drizzle of Olive Oil
Pinch of Salt and Pepper
Squeeze of Balsamic Vinegar
150g Orzo Pasta
1. Boil a pan of water with a pinch of salt, once bubbling add the Orzo, stir and cook for around 10 minutes or until the Orzo is cooked.
2. Drain the Orzo and set to one side, I drizzle it with a bit of olive oil to stop the pasta sticking together.
3. Cut your cucumber, tomato and feta into cubes.
4. Stir the cucumber, feta and tomatoes into your orzo and stir well.
5. Plate up and finish with a drizzle more olive oil, and a dash of balsamic vinegar. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
This recipe has been written and tested by Claire Lousie Obee