A super yummy Moroccan inspired stew that takes only 35 minutes to make!
1 Red Onion
1 Red Pepper
1tbs Ras el Hanout
1tsp Harissa Paste
10 Dried Apricots
1 Tin Chopped Tomatoes
1 Can Chickpeas (drained)
50g Olives (pitted)
- Start by heating a cast iron pot over a medium heat.
- Chop the vegetable into large bite-sized chunks. This helps them keep their shape when cooking,
rather than cooking into a large pot of mush.
- Add a splash of oil into the pan and add the onions and carrots. Cook for five minutes until the onion starts to soften.
- Now add the remaining veggies. Stir and add the spices and apricots.
- Pour in the tomatoes and fill the tomato can with water, then pour that into the pot. Add the drained chickpeas and bring to the boil. Once boiling reduce to a simmer for half an hour.
- Add the olives towards the end of cooking
- Serve with cous cous and ENJOY!
This recipe and many others can be found on our website… HCRFM.CO.UK, go to the site and click on RECIPES.
Thank you to Emma for contributing this recipe and can be found at www.ELFoodielife.co.uk
And also on Instagram @elfoodielife