Guess The Celeb is sponsored by Apple Home Improvements, visit their website by clicking here or call them on 01480 457 574 for all your home improvement needs.
Apple Home Improvements are giving away £50 if you can guess the celebrity from the clues given out each day on the Breakfast Show, Brunch till Lunch, HCRPM and Drivetime. You can guess the celebrity at any time and get your name in the hat. The winner will be drawn on the last weekday Drivetime of the month.
Apple says that this a a kind of clue to the July celebrity!
For details of some special Apple offers for HCR listeners only, please click here
Next draw: Friday July 29th at 6.50pm
– Born before the second world war
– Born a Scorpio
– Married twice
– Born in the UK
– He is male
– Sadly no longer with us
– Mainly known for his stage name
– He was a sportsman
– He died at 67
– He had very blonde hair
– He was 6ft 6 inches tall
– His real name was a girl’s name
– He was a heel, but then a blue eye
– He was over 26 stone at the height of his fame
– The photo clue is his arch enemy
– Famous in the early eighties
– His 64 inch chest earned him a place in the Guinness book of records
– He is a type of brown sauce
You are able to enter through the following methods:
– Email email@example.com
– Text HCR + space then your answer to 63666*
– Call 01480 727104
– You can make your entry using the form below
Please remember to include your name and contact details when you enter so that we can get in touch if you win.
*texts charged at your standard network rate. Please ask for the bill payers permission.
You can find our competition terms and conditions here.